Monday, July 17, 2006

Gilmour

These guys are tops on my list!

A few months ago I bought a big ol' sprinkler that, after about two months, died. It just stopped oscillating.

Having already discarded the receipt, I figured I'd contact (no doubt in vain) the company via their web site and plead my case.

Much to my surprise, I received a response asking for my mailing addres, which I provided.

Three weeks later there was a brand new sprinkler on my porch in a cardboard box! Wow!!! Talk about a breath of fresh air. They didn't even ask for the bad sprinkler back!

Thank you!

http://www.gilmour.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie T. said...

Wow that is great that they gave you a new sprinkler. About the Lamb head, how did the guy cook it? Just curious. Did he leave the eyes and teeth in it?

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home